Legal office administrators are critical to a law firm’s operation. Law offices are extremely fast-paced, demanding, and require very stringent deadlines. Organization of documents and files is vital to a law firm’s success. CAI will prepare you for a variety of critical legal administrative skills:
• Storing documents
• Legal terms
• Appointment scheduling
Legal office administrators must be adaptable, organized, and detail-oriented. They need to be well-versed in legal terminology and possess a working knowledge of office software tools. CAI’s short 15-week Office & Legal Administration Program can help you develop the necessary skills to become a valuable team member in any legal office.
Legal office administrator careers can offer much more than many other kinds of jobs (like those in the hospitality or retail industries):
• A predictable schedule, often with paid holidays & vacation. Plus, nights & weekends are free for family & friends!
• A clean & comfortable work environment. No more long hours standing in a restaurant or a retail store!
• Health benefits & 401(k) (or other) savings plan
• A chance for growth & advancement!
• Career stability and the ability to enjoy life outside of work!
Start your journey toward a new and better career- apply today!